If you received a letter from:
National Deed Service, Inc.,3330 Dundee Road - Suite S-5, Northbrook, Illinois 60062,
Phone 888-480-1977, website www.nationaldeed.com
Please be advised that National Deed Service, Inc. is NOT affiliated with the Monroe County Register of Deeds Office. The services they offer for the amount of $69.50 may be obtained from the Register of Deeds Office for a nominal fee of $1.00 per page and $1.00 for document certification.
A Quick Review of the Remote/Online Access Programs
1. Laredo is designed specifically for the frequent users. It allows the user to perform their searches from their office and extends the hours of access. The plan details are listed on the Remote Access Through Laredo Form (pdf), which should be filled out and returned to our office or fax to 734/240-7395 to set up a user name and password.
2. Tapestry2 is designed for the general public including those that are not frequent enough to use Laredo. From the Tapestry2 WEB site, the users can access, from one source, information from all participating counties in other states.
The current fees for Tapestry2 are:
$5.95 to search (by party name, start date, legals and more)
$0.50 view a document image
3. Public Service Option is free to the public and provides basic information with minimal search criteria. Only the index information is available, images are not viewable through this service. For users in the Monroe County network click on this link Public Service Option Within Monroe County Network All others click on Public Service Option All Others
ANY QUESTIONS CONCERING EITHER THE LAREDO OR TAPESTRY PROGRAMS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO FIDLAR SUPPORT AT 1-800-747-4600.
REMOTE ACCESS THROUGH LAREDO
The Laredo web site will allow remote or in house users to access the Monroe County Register of Deed’s Office records from 1991, and allow search’s on documents once recorded in this office.
Below are the fees for each plan. All copies are included with the chosen plan. There is a limit of one license per plan. A User Plan must be chosen when submitting an application.
Feel free to contact the Monroe County Register of Deed’s Office to set up your User Name and Password at 734/240-7390, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. You may fill out the Remote Access Through Laredo form and fax to this office at 734/240-7395.
Should you have any questions when down loading the program please contact Fidlar Software at 1-800-747-4600 and ask for Support.
Billing will be the 1st of each month for the next month’s plan, payable upon receipt by check or cash. Overage charges will be applied to the following months bill.
||$75/mo + $1 per page
||.25 per minute
||$125/mo + $1 per page
||.23 per minute
||$195/mo + $1 per page
||.18 per minute
||$295/mo + $1 per page
||.15 per minute
|2001 and up
||$400/mo + $1 per page
|Print Only In Office
||$1.00 per page
Indexes are available per the dates listed below.
To setup Laredo or use Tapestry2 you must access the Fidlar website.
- The Land Search Index begins 6/14/1999
- The Name Index begins 3/15/1991
- The Images Index begins 3/15/1991.