The Process of Applying for Township Rezoning
- Applicant - Fills out application forms for rezoning obtained at the Township Hall.
- Township Planning Commission - Reviews application and makes recommendation after the Public Hearing. The Public Hearing lets concerned citizens voice their opinions to the Township Planning Commission. The recommendation is sent to the County Planning Commission and the Township Board
- County Planning Commission - Reviews recommendation from the township, makes an advisory recommendation at a public meeting. The County's recommendation is sent to the Township Board.
- Township Board - Makes final decision on the applicants rezoning request.
- Rezoning Request - Passed or Denied