The 9-1-1 District Board consists of 11 members:
- The Monroe County Sheriff
- The Monroe City Police Chief
- The Michigan State Police
- The Chief’s of Police Association representative
- The Prosecutor’s Office representative
- The Monroe County Fire Association Urban representative
- The Monroe County Fire Association Rural representative
- The Monroe County Medical Control Board representative
- A representative of Townships, Cities, Villages
- One appointee from the Monroe County Board of Commissioners
- Citizen at large representative
By statute, only the Sheriff of a County and a Michigan State Police representative are required members of an Emergency Telephone Service Board.
View annual reports from the 9-1-1 District Board.