Parenting Time

Parenting Time (Visitation) is specific dates and times entered into a court order. The Friend of the Court will enforce the current court-ordered parenting time.

If you would like to start or modify parenting time you must file a motion

Motion to Change Parenting Time (PDF)

If the parties have a court order that incorporates the Friend of the Court holiday schedule into the order, the SCHEDULE is available online or at the Friend of the Court office.

If you would like the Friend of the Court to enforce an existing Parenting Time order, you must file a written complaint.

Parenting Time Complaint (PDF)