- State of Michigan COVID-19 Hotline: 888-535-6136
Email Michigan COVID-19 Hotline
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) COVID-19 Workplace Hotline: 855-723-3219 (855-SAFEC19)
COVID-19 Information Websites
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Provides information and recommendations related to COVID-19 in the United States.
- State of Michigan - Provides COVID-19 information specific to Michigan residents.
Guidance for Businesses
For resources and information related to businesses, please visit:
- Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) - General and industry-specific resources for Michigan workplaces during COVID-19.
Employers and employees with questions regarding workplace safety and health may also contact the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) COVID-19 Workplace Hotline: 855-723-3219 (855-SAFEC19).
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- CDC - Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 Vaccination
- CDC - Vaccines (Main Page)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - COVID-19 Vaccines
- State of Michigan - COVID-19 Vaccines
- National Restaurant Association - COVID-19 Resources
- ServSafe - COVID-19 Trainings
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) - COVID-19 Resources
Maternal & Infant Health Resources
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) - COVID-19, Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Breastfeeding: Answers from Ob-Gyns
- CDC - Pregnant and Recently Pregnant People
- MDHHS - Moms, Babies and Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, and Caring for Newborns During COVID-19
- Michigan Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) - WIC and COVID-19
Mental Health Resources
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - Call 988
- Crisis Text Line - Text HOME to 741741
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - Call 800-799-7233 or text LOVEIS to 22522
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Helpline - Call 800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
- National Alliance on Mental Health - COVID-19 Information and Resources
- State of Michigan - Mental Health Resource Page
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center - Resources to Support Mental Health and Coping with the Coronavirus