The Monroe County Sheriff's Office Records Division is responsible for a variety of tasks but most importantly, they maintain all the criminal records for the department. They are also the primary point of contact for most citizens, as they need access to records such as traffic crash reports, FOIA Requests, Pistol Sales Records, and Fingerprinting.
Records is open every day from 6 am to 5:30
Fingerprinting / Live Scan:
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00am to 3:30 pm
Sat/Sun 10:00am to 1:30 pm
- Citizens requesting Live Scan Prints can call "Identity Solutions" at 1-866-226-2952 to schedule an appointment.
Pistol Sales / Concealed Pistol Licenses:
- Purchase Permits:
- Every day from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- MUST have Valid State Idetification and $8.00.
- If a citizen has a CPL, they can use the RI-60 for to purchase the gun and drop it off at the Records Division.
Local Record Checks
- Local Record Checks: $15.00
- Checks can be completed during normal business hours.
- Requests for reports can also be made via email but sending a request to email@example.com
- Please include Full Name, Address, Phone Number and an explanation of the request being made.