Do you work with Flood Plains?

No. Flood Plains are under the jurisdiction of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality. Contact their Jackson, Michigan office at 517-780-7915 or you may view the FEMA Flood Plain Maps.

Show All Answers

1. Is the drain in front of my house next to the road a county drain?
2. How can I have my County Drain cleaned?
3. I don't need a cleanout, but my County Drain needs maintenance. Can you help me?
4. Do you work with Flood Plains?
5. Do you determine wetlands?
6. I have standing water in my yard. Is this under the Drain Commissioner's jurisdiction?
7. My sump pump has been running more than normal should I call the Drain Office?
8. I have drainage concerns other than these listed questions, what should I do?