- Agriculture & Farm: There are several resources that exist that can help those individuals in the agricultural and farming industry plan, prepare, and/or respond to an emergency that will affect livestock and/or crops.
First responders must be knowledgeable on the different types of threats or emergencies that may occur and prompt a reaction from them.
- Health Professionals: Many resources and support systems are available to physicians for the different types of emergency that may occur.
- Hospitality Industry: If a disaster or emergency strikes it may be necessary for individuals or families to find a safe and sanitary environment in which to stay.
- Industry: Certain industries are particularly vulnerable to disasters.
- Journalists: Journalists and the different media outlets will play an integral role in relaying information to the public. .
- Restaurants & Grocery Stores: During an emergency, maintaining a safe and sanitary food supply for the public will be very important.
- School Professionals: Schools must plan for emergencies, but they may also wish to educate the public on homeland security and preparedness issues.
- Trucking & Transport: Information and resources that can help enhance security and preparedness in the area of local or national emergencies are critical for those involved in trucking and transportation industries.
- Workplace Security: A workplace can be severely affected by a disaster or emergency situation.