1. Where is the Monroe County Health Department located?
We are one mile West of Telegraph on M-50 (South Custer), located on the south side of the street next to the Rupp Funeral Home.
2. Do you have a doctor on staff? Do you take walk-in emergencies?
No, we do not have a doctor on staff and do not take walk-in emergencies. If you are in an emergency medical situation, please call 911.
3. Do you offer school/sports physicals?
No, we do not offer school/sports physicals at our location.
4. Where can I find other community services?
- Department of Health and Human Services - Monroe Office: 734-243-7200
- Family Medical Center of Michigan - Carleton, Monroe, & Temperance Offices: 734-654-2169
- Monroe Community Mental Health Authority (MCMHA): 734-243-7340
- Monroe County 1st District Court: 734-240-7075
- Monroe County Opportunity Program (MCOP): 734-241-2775
- My Community Dental Centers (MCDC) - Monroe Office: 734-241-4855
- ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital: 734-240-8400