The spirits and spectres of the River Raisin “Terror-torial” Park invite you to encounter historical hobgoblins and traditional tales drawn from the folklore of southeast Michigan. Visitors can enjoy live music with light refreshments, and witness spine-tingling scenarios spaced about the dark corners of the park. A hayride will deliver "survivors" back to the safety of their own vehicles.
- Advanced tickets are required and will be available through brownpapertickets.com beginning September 15th until sold out.
- There will be no ticket sales at the door.
- Be sure to select your best day and time to attend Octobernight, as these are timed entry tickets.
- Refunds will be given for Monroe County Museum System cancellations only.
- Admission is $10 each for visitors aged 13 and up, and free for visitors aged 12 and under.
- This event may not be suitable for very young children.
- Reserved Handicapped Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis by selecting that option when purchasing tickets online.
- Handicapped Parking will be located in the lot along the east side of the Papermill School (3815 N. Custer Rd. Monroe, MI 48162).
- Visitor Parking will be located in the empty lot on the southwest corner of N. Custer and Raisinville Rds., just west of the Papermill School.
- Parking Attendants will be available in both lots to assist visitors.
Watch this space for additional information as Octobernight draws nigh.