Voting Precincts & County Commissioner Districts
|This is an 18 page book that outlines the Voting Precinct and Commissioner District Boundaries by municipality. It includes an index of Poll Locations by municipality. This publication is available for purchase for $25.00 by contacting Jeff Boudrie by email or by phone at 734-240-7375.|
Monroe County Comprehensive Plan is used as a basis for zoning and other land use related recommendations.
Capital Improvements ProgramThis document, prepared for the Board of Commissioners, consolidates and summarizes near-term and long-range capital spending needs of County departments, and analyzes the County's financial condition.
|Monroe County Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
This study is prepared by staff in conjunction with the Monroe County Economic Development Committee. It helps qualify local communities for EDA grants and loans, and documents the County's economic development opportunities, shortcomings, and efforts.
|Summary of New On-Site Construction Activities (Building Activities Report)
This compilation of statistics shows numbers of building permits issued for various categories of new construction for the previous year, and a multi-year history of construction activities for each local municipality, as well as overall Monroe County totals.
Other Available Publications and Resource Materials
- Monroe County Recreation and Open Space Plan 2003
- The History of Cemeteries and Family Burial Plots in Monroe County, Michigan 1795-2003
- Monroe County Solid Waste Management Plan
- Monroe County Housing Needs Assessment
- Monroe County Economic Profiles
- Monroe County Comprehensive Plan - 1985
- Draft Monroe County Coastal Zone Management Plan Update - 1993
- Monroe County Apartment Study Update 1992
- 1990 Census Community Profiles for Monroe County
- Monroe County Poverty Statistics - 1993
- Monroe County Mobile Home Park Study - 1990
- Monroe County Economic Profile - 1997
Aerial Photographs of entire County for the following years:
1940* 1964* 1970 1975 1980 1985 1990 1995 2000
- *Photos for 1940 and 1964 cannot be reproduced
- Geo-referenced aerial photos of entire County - 2000
- Digital Orthophotos of entire County - 1993
- Color Digital Aerial Photos of entire County - 1990
- Mapping: Base Maps—Utilities—Coastal Zone—Census Tracts—Contact Local Unit for Zoning—Transportation---Act 204 Land Use Inventory—USGS Mapping—Existing
- Land Use—Bike Trails --- Hydrographic Features — Topography—Property
- Description—Recreation—Flood Areas-----Soils & Slopes—Private/French
- Claims — Natural Features—Agriculture----Wetlands Inventory—County
- Land Use Plan—Sewer/Water—MIRIS Land Use Update